Stronger Health-Based Partnerships
The one-day conference brought together leaders in health education, research and services with government, business and community leaders to focus on the state and national challenges to providing outstanding health care.
Podcasts of the "Stronger Health-Based Partnerships" conference, held March 24 in Clayton Hall, are now available at [www.udel.edu/podcast/].
The following podcasts are available:
- Conference welcome by UD President Patrick Harker, keynote address by Delaware Gov. Jack Markell, and a video on the Delaware Health Sciences Alliance
- Panel A: The Delaware Health Sciences Alliance
- Panel B: The Alliance at Work: Implementing First-Class Health Research and Service
- Keynote address by Newt Gingrich
- Panel C: Providing High-Quality, Affordable and Accessible Services
- Future of Health Policy in a Time of Transition, with Racquel Russell, lead adviser on health policy and human services issues for U.S. Sen. Thomas Carper
- Panel D: National and State Innovations: Quality, Costs and Accessibiity of Services