Believing that the best medical care for tomorrow can only be developed by studying the care we give today, learning from it and proposing improvements to it is an essential goal for the DHSA. Please find below, several clinical studies being provided by our partnering institutions.
At Christiana Care, research is a key element to providing quality health care in every medical specialty. There are hundreds of multicenter national, regional and locally based studies in progress lead by Christiana Care investigators on our hospital campuses and other patient care facilities, as well as at affiliates throughout the region. Many research trials are open for enrollment. Your help is critical to their success.
- Clinical Trials Overview
- Understanding Clinical Trial
- Your Rights and Privacy
- Types of Drug Clinical Trials
- Randomized Trials
- Cancer Research
- Cardiovascular Research
- Diabetes & Metabolic Diseases Research
- Infectious Disease Research
- OB/GYN Research
- More About Research at Christiana Care
The Office of Clinical Trials Support at Thomas Jefferson University has been established to serve as a central resource for patients, physicians and industry sponsors wishing to pursue clinical research activities Our mission is to encourage and enhance clinical research and provide administrative guidance exclusively to facilitating and conducting clinical research.
- Clinical Trials Registration
- Active Cancer Clinical Trials
- Approved Department of Urology Clinical Trials
- Headache Trials
- Multiple Sclerosis Research
Nemours Biomedical Research is committed to improving the lives of our children and has conducted clinical trials since 1987. Requirements for participation in a particular clinical trial vary depending on age, gender, general health, present medication, and medical history. These requirements help those conducting the trial to answer specific questions about the study medication or device and are reviewed when a person inquires about a clinical trial.
- Genotype Influences on Clinical Outcomes in Arthrogryposis With Webbing: Escobar Syndrome
- The Medial Olivocochlear Bundle and Speech-in-Noise Deficits
- Study of the Safety of Twice Daily Oxycodone Hydrochloride Controlled-Release Tablets
- Closure of Muscular Ventricular Septal Defects With the Amplatzer
- EXCOR Pediatric Ventricular Assist Device Post Approval Study
- Neuroprotective Effects of Remote Ischemic Preconditioning During Infant Cardiac Surgery
- Pediatric Cataract Surgery Outcomes Registry
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation Patient Registry
We conduct high-impact initiatives that have a positive and lasting effect on human health and well being. Our faculty are contributing to the development of new knowledge about a wide array of diseases and injuries, as well as issues related to wellness and health promotion, including nutrition, health education, and exercise.
- Mental Health Services for Toddlers
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Breast Cancer
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Aodr Disorder
- Major Depression
- Breast Carcinoma
- Knee Replacement
- Attachment Disorders